You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Manuel B. Banzon

Excellent doctor. Explains everything. Spends time with you. Doesn't rush you. Very professional, very knowledgeable and very nice. Staff is informative and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

This doctor is very knowledgeable. Him and his whole staff is very helpful to the patients as well. They run quite on time and according to appointments too. The doctor spends as much time with patients and answers all the questions

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I love Dr. Banzon. I have been his patient for nearly 10 years and would not change him for any other gyn. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and his staff is equally great. Dr. Banzon performed my abdominal myomectomy without any complications. I love the fact that he is very respectful of your time. Expect to be seeing at the time of your appointment and not an hour later. He also calls you (and not his staff) to give you the results of any tests and to answer your questions. I have never met any other doctor with such great bedside manners as Dr. Banzon.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I look at this sight and I just had to comment on Dr. Banzon. He has been my doctor for the past 12 Years and let me tell you, he is the best doctor I have ever had. He listen, cares about what goes on, and knows what he doing. I wish all doctors were like him or maybe take a course on how to be like him. Then every women will be so happy. When ever I go to him I know I'm in good hands and he is like a family member to me. If anyone is looking for a "Great Doctor", Dr. Banzon is the one. I love my doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr Manuel Banzon is an outstanding medical professional. It's only after I consulted with him more more than a year did I find out that he is NJ's top doctors for women (http://health.usnews.com/top-doctors/directory/best-in-new-jersey). But, I never got the feeling of arrogance or lack of time for patients, either from him or his office staff. He performed my ovarian cyst surgery, and I got pregnant few months later. Despite his prior commitments for the week, within my 2 day notice, came down and performed an emergency laparascopy to remove the cyst. I had lost that ovary as well but the doc assured me that regardless, I can get pregnant just like any healthy woman. I was perfectly healed in no time. Besides, he also has amazing bedside manners. He has always patiently listened to my concerns. I also consulted with him until 9 weeks of my pregnancy but he referred me to another doctor because he does not do deliveries any more. His staff is excellent, friendly, and very patient.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Great doctor but wonders how come he doesn't have an assistant with him in the room because I know that by law, male ob/gyn are suppose to have an assistant with him at all times...I felt a bit uncomfortable at first but overall the reviews about him are true...he is very knowledgeable n da staff is great..

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!!Always positive and very Knowledgeable.. I am always thankful to him..

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Love this doctor. So friendly, answers all questions always with a smile ! Wish he still delivers !

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

He is simply the BEST doctor I know! I recommended him to all my friends and they are all very happy with him!! DG

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Great Doctor! Really puts you at ease with his manner and is a bvery good listener!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Manuel B. Banzon's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1962)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Explains everything. Spends time with you. Doesn't rush you. Very professional, very knowledgeable and very nice. Staff is informative a..."

December 7, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=25747'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014