Ratings for Dr. Rezkalla Butros

My husband had a stroke and was off of work. Dr. refused to issue Disability for him and laughed at him when he asked for it. Never gave us the answers we needed and had to seek out a more professional neurologist to finally treat him. Very rude staff. Sit behind a glass window and ignore their office patients. Had to wait 30 days for results. My husband could have died waiting.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Very unprofessional doctor. Seems to have no compassion for those with terminal illnesses. The amazing thing to me is that St. Joseph Mt. Sterling allows him to remain Chief of Staff and that he tells patients that who are admitted that they will have to see him if they are admitted tot his hospital. Would not suggest that any one use him for their family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

He does not know nothing about his job. He was only in the room 5 mins and didn't explain anything to me. He was not friendly at all. He did not give warning when he pushed as hard as he could on to my stomach when i was in severe pain only causing me more and he just left without sending any pain medication to ease off the edge as he also just diagnose me to have strep throat and nothing else. He dismissed me without letting me read my results on my tests even if it could have been serious and which it was i had to go back to the same hospital again and re-register and find out that i have ulcers and gallbladder problems.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Dr. Rezkalla Butros's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1990)

Sagamore Health Network