Ratings for Dr. John J. Pang

Dr. Pang seemed concerned about my issues but the staff must hate their jobs!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Waited for 3 hours and it was bad I've been to other Dr.'s office and have never waiting that long and I saw walk ins wait longer that's not right they should take them as they come not ignore them and keep bumping the walk ins they obviously need medical attention or else they wouldn't be walk ins. The bathroom was dirty and wouldn't flush wow talk about health hazard. I love the doctor but the crazy staff don't know how to run the office the right way obviously.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Well I went in to be seen and let me say this whoever the littge girls that sit behind the check in desk need to be back in school. Can not absolutely count nor read better yet can not show any type of customer service. This office visit turned outgo be thebeorst experience ever. Noone could verify my insurance good. I was over charged and the girl that checked me in laughed at me like I didn't know what I was speaking on. To make matter worse I heard a conversation of the other receptionist break up. Smh. At thisv point I was ready to go. I waited one hour and twenty three minutes to be exact to get back there to see the doctor who spent all but 5 mins with me. His bed side manners is getting worse. I kiss Jesse I miss the old staff Tyler Carrie Tish Alfonso. I asked the doctor abt a steroid shot and Becky gave me a disgusting look like I had no business asking for a shot. I was mortified of my treatment. I later went to the er the same day and was told I had the flu. Office NIGHTMARE

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

this office is sad. dr. pang need to seriously watch who he is hiring. i recently went in to be seen had an appt and melissa along with 2 other new females are horrible. neither knew anything. they literally was looking stupid trying to come up with a lie to tell me about my insurance. i am so fed up with this office. staff is just junk. they only staff members that are genuine and sweet and shows excellent customer service is angie and carrie i had to find out that angie is no longer there and carrie is now in the back office. she was the only one in the front that made me and other patients feel worthy. well i get to the back office and had to deal with BECKY crappy ass attitude. after paying 157.00 and waiting 2 hours for an appointment that was never scheduled was not worth it, but i was ill with the flu and needed meds. i strongly advice everyone to stay away from this office. no customer service and they treat u like dump. well today i foound a new doctor. bye bye dr. pang see ya

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

The staff is clueless you have an appt. And it still takes them 2 hr to call you

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Twice they have told me one time for my chils appt and when i get there they are closed abd say that the dr is gone and not seeing pts. Then if i reschd it is three or more days out. If you come in as a walk in, prepair to waist 5 hours.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

This offc is sad. My appt ws at 9am along with 6 others. The female receptionist do not know what she is doing. She is some what new and has poor customer srvc. She gave me offc nmbr when I asked for fax nmbr. Kudos she speak spanish but place is not in offc. The girl that use to sit there kerry ws tryn to do her job as well as new girls job. Becky the offc mngr is rude. She curse loud infront of pts. I'm sik and care not to deal with her crap. Dr. Pang should reconsider staff. He is a great doctor but staff is horrible. U have one gud nurse and one rectionist that smiles and help u out to the fullest. On the other hand a offc mngr tht is flat out RUDE do not care and the new receptionist that can't get insurance information correct. Some of my family members has switch doctors, but if this do not change Pang will lose a pt of 6 yrs.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

This doctor is good, but his office staff is awful. Whose responsibility is that? Recently I tried to refill a prescription, could not, and was trying to protest to the doctor. The problem is that the doctor´s policy is to NOT refill prescriptions unless the patient SEES the doctor every 3 months. That is blackmail. I see if as absolutely wrong. The staff refused to let me talk to the doctor. So GOOD doctors, bad practice. Also, he overbooks, and you cannot ever see the doctor at the time your appointment was set. Expect 2 hour waits.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. John J. Pang's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners