Ratings for Dr. Margaret M. Jones

Please, please be careful if you choose her. Scheduling and office is great, but Jones almost cost me life. All on just a C section. Not only that she never told me she was moving until she was moving, so she had to induce me, almost killed me, then gave a list of follow up doctors I could see because she wouldn't be there. I HATE to give a bad review ever, but if this saves anyone that's good. Would never discredit anyone's positive experience either. I have to do this for my conscious.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Jones, she is very knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I felt comfortable with Dr. Jones right away. My payments were flexable and the staff was very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

She is an excellent doctor who does not overcharge or suggest unnecessary tests or procedures.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Jones is amazing, I can't say enough good things about her. She delivered my 8 pound 11oz. baby boy and I didn't need any stitches thanks to her great coaching! I really appreciate her openness to answer any questions. If you want the best, go see Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I switched to Dr Jones after being at a larger clinic for several years and two pregnancies. The other clinic was terrible but I didn't know where to go. I'm so thankful I found Dr Jones!! She is great! You get to see her every visit. She spends the time with you that you deserve and want. Answers all questions and puts you at ease. Great Dr!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

She is very patient and supportive. She is a great Dr. Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Margaret M. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Oxford