Ratings for Dr. Noah S. Gratch

This doctor has also an office in NYC (42/2nd).I went to him for a mole check.Unfortunately he is in this office only 2 days/week (Tue/Wed) pretty limited. I feel like this office is more for cosmetic procedures. Wait time was minimal. In the examine room there were 3 people: Doctor, Nurse/assistant and another woman who was not introduced to me (very odd) who was just watching (I am not a guinea pig or at least introduce who she is and why she is hanging in there with you). Anyway, doctor did an examination and decided nothing looked suspicious but I felt like he was taking stuff not too seriously - He might be a good doctor but I just didn't feel too comfortable with his knowledge. His receptionists are a disaster, they are polite but they don't seem to know how to do their job very well.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

He and his associates are top notch; young, knowledgeable and caring. They respond clearly to all questions and do not rush the visit. Great all around service; I recommend to anyone I can.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011