Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Harle

My previous gynecologist treated my thyroid and I told Dr. Harle this and he sent me for a blood test to check my levels. I waited for the results and never heard anything so I called his office and was told by his nurse that they had gotten the results. I told her that I had never received a new prescription. She said that he won't write me a prescription. My major complaint about this is that I was nevertold this, so now I am left without a prescription and scrambling to get to a new doctor to try to get my medicine....extremely poor communication and way to treat a patient. Hopefully I will not have to pay out of pocket for another look test.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Harle was my first ever ob/gyn who gave me my first ever pap exam at 19yrs. Nine years later not only am I still his gyn patient, I'm his OB patient expecting my first child. Dr. Harle has always been patient and gentle. He listens and addresses any concerns I have. His staff is excellent and friendly. Elisa, his nurse, is especially kind. I've had to see a nurse practitioner once. A female who wasn't as gentle as he is. In nine years, one nurse practitioner visit isn't bad at all.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I went to Dr. Harle when I became pregnant because my current gynecologist did not practice obstetrics. I was so happy with Dr. Harle that I switched to him for my normal gynelogical needs after the birth of my son. He will definitely deliver any future children :)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006

Dr. Brian W. Harle's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)