Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. FREEDMAN

Dr Matt is the best Chiropractor I have ever been to. He is kind and really cares about his people. I can't say enough good things about him or the people at his office! After seeing him 2 times my pain went away.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Simply amazing work. I wasn't a believer in chiropractic care, but now I am. He's the real thing.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Matt is the most humane, caring, knowledgeable, and effective health care provider I have ever been to - period. I called him when I was in serious pain - he got me in same day. He spent time listening to me, explaining options, and really made felt like he cared about me as a patient. I left a message with his answering service over thanksgiving holiday (a non-emergency question) & Dr. Matt called me me back personally over the holiday. His billing practices were never a shock (as has been the case with others I've seen in the past). His staff navigated my insurance with no problem, and my very low co-pay was exactly as promised. They even consolidated my co-pays so I could easily pay 1 monthly fee vs. multiple bills. Free therapeutic massage before/after treatments. His treatments worked and I've been pain free for over 7 months. I had reservations about chiropractic care and Dr. Matt made me a believer. Great healer. Good person.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Matthew D. FREEDMAN's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Los Angeles (Grad. 1998)