You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Roberta Horwitz

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have all different kinds of eye problems: dry eye, vision problems in one eye from surgery. Dr. Horwitz has been an expert in helping my eyes heal and in prescribing glasses that help me see in ways I've never seen before. She's excellent in diagnosing and correcting eye problems and prescribing glasses. No one in city can compare and I've tried many! Very personable, patient in addition.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Horwitz is a caring eye doctor. She leaves no stone unturned to make sure that your visit is a good one. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I have beening seeing Dr Horwitz for over 18 years. She is the best! I can't imagine seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Roberta Horwitz's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)

UPMC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Horwitz for glasses for many years. I always walk away with a great pair of glasses."

June 7, 2015
  • City changed from "Swissvale" to "Pittsburgh"

October 13, 2012