Ratings for Dr. Yakov U. Koyfman

My son's ENT consulted with Dr. Koyfman before performing what was supposed to be a routine sinus surgery. My son had a very complicated brain surery 18 yrs ago due to an accident. After this surgery, spinal fluid began to leak from his brain sack ~ there were several complications ( no fault of either dr.) Dr. Koyfman and his staff were absolutely wonderful and kept us informed every step of the way. Ater 4 wks my son was sent home almost good as new. thank you dr. koyfman :)

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr Koyfman performed emergency surgery on my husband 6 years ago! He saved his quality of life! Excellent neuro surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Koyfmann removed a free floating fragment and performed partial lamina removal 7 years ago for me. I did not have to take one pain pill after surgery, and I was back to walking / runnning / pain free in no time. I have not had any further back trouble ever since. Totally pain free & living an active life. He is a man of few words, so if you are the type that needs a Dr. that will talk to you ad nauseum he's probably not for you. Personally I'll take a guy that will identify the problem & solve it. Thank you Dr. Koyfmann.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

this doctor has just about killed my mother!! 8 surgery's and now he washs his hands of her. So its off to Johns hopkins to save her from his screw ups.If You value your life GO SEE A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!!!! A VET WOULD BE BETTER THEN THIS DR

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I am very comfy and happy with him, he is the Best!! I want everyone know that I am so greatfull with his service and doctor skill!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Koyfman is Top Notch, he helped me to regain my ability to walk again as I had just about completely lost use of my entire lower body. He was also always very nice to me in our meetings(pre/post surgery, check-ups)& his team of specialist are awsome also. He definately is very dedicated & knowledgable in his field. Here check out this article on Dr. Koyfman & his team http://www.delawaretoday.com/Delaware-Today/January-2009/Some-Nerve/ Thanks again Dr. Koyfman *Brandon* :-)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I believe he is the best. He takes precautions not to damage the nerves.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

I thought he was awful. My wife and I went there hoping for answers to spinal stenosis problem. He was cold and uncaring. He said the operation to fix the problem could leave me blind or with no voice and he wanted an answer from us on surgery right that minute. I've never met a doctor who would not allow you to think over something this important. He was adamant that he wanted an answer right then, so we left. A friend of ours with a brain tumor had the same kind of experience and left his office as well. I would never go to him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Koyfman saved my life. Two doctors had previously butchered my spine, leaving me to have a third spinal surgery to repair discs and damage they had left behind. He was kind, brilliant and alleviated all the anxiety and pain I had experienced in the past. He is a brilliant surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

I was walking a few hours after lower back surgery for severely herniated disk. And no pain. Still pain free after 3 years. Answered all my concerns pre and post-surgery. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

Dr. Yakov U. Koyfman's Credentials

• Azerbaijan State Med Inst, Baku, Azerbaijan (Grad. 1966)

Amerihealth