Ratings for Dr. James J. Wyman

I started getting injections in my knees but when they quit working we discussed surgery. At that time the Dr. giving the injections steered me to Wyman. Boy what a huge mistake. I should have known just by his mannerisms, didn't care what I had to say about my pain and told me my knees wouldn't hurt if I had surgery I'd be pain free. So I choice to have a double knee replacement at the same time. I just wanted to get it over with. That A** HOLE didn't come see once during the 16 days I was in the hospital. Dec 2016 was 1 yr and I'm still in pain, have problems walking stairs, am stiff every day and I'm only 48 yrs old. He's a joke, terrible bedside manner, rude and is surgery hungry. Stay away from him, there are several more qualified Dr.'s in area with great reputations.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Wyman was very rushed answered cell phone and left the room, very rude. Never seen a Dr that is as big a butt hole!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Daughter had knee surgery 2 years ago and has problems ever since. Have seen him once in September and he saw her for 1 minute, was rude and said "do physical therapy" and acted annoyed the whole time. Went again yesterday because she has been in a lot of pain. Saw his assistant who is wonderful ( I requested to see him) he went to run things by dr wyman, dr wyman stormed in all huffy, said "so no injury"? She said no just really hurts all the time. He grudges a bit more and said to his assistant "order an MRI", and left. My daughter left in tears. He's horrible, rude and I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. Just to clarify, his assistant Shane, is wonderful and so are the other staff in the office.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Do not go to Dr Wyman, no empathy, after surgery doesn't want to see or talk to you. 5 surgeries later still in pain.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

extremely rude doctor without appropriate bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My husband had Knee surg done by him and has been in pain and discomfort ever since. His knee now gives out and buckles all the time and swells and hurts if he stands on it for any length of time. He has had nothing but problems since his surg by Dr Wyman.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I had 2 torn Achilles tendons he put me in the wrong boots tried to push me to PT 1 month later AFTER HIS TEST SHOWED I WAS NOT EVEN HEALED TWICE! I had to see a real orthopedic surgeon who had to do surgery on me to fix his incompetent "care " and now wants me to pay him over $500 for his arrogant, incompetent, snotty, obnoxious behavior. Plus he always acted like he couldn't stand to talk to you every appointment! NEVER SEE THIS "DR " FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Wyman is a coward who physically pushes around a middle aged woman.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This doctor is incompetent. He did surgery on me, and he totally messed me up. I am in horrible pain. Stay away from this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Hack. It's all about the dough with this guy. Screwed me up and I'm pretty sure it was so he would have another surgery charge. After surgery turned into a Gargoyle attitude because I'm a woman. Saw another woman leave in tears and followed her to the car and asked her about it. He said there was nothing wrong with her. I had to make a bet with him to get a follow-up MRI that I won and proved he screwed up. No apology.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013