Ratings for Dr. James J. Wyman

Do not go to Dr Wyman, no empathy, after surgery doesn't want to see or talk to you. 5 surgeries later still in pain.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

extremely rude doctor without appropriate bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My husband had Knee surg done by him and has been in pain and discomfort ever since. His knee now gives out and buckles all the time and swells and hurts if he stands on it for any length of time. He has had nothing but problems since his surg by Dr Wyman.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I had 2 torn Achilles tendons he put me in the wrong boots tried to push me to PT 1 month later AFTER HIS TEST SHOWED I WAS NOT EVEN HEALED TWICE! I had to see a real orthopedic surgeon who had to do surgery on me to fix his incompetent "care " and now wants me to pay him over $500 for his arrogant, incompetent, snotty, obnoxious behavior. Plus he always acted like he couldn't stand to talk to you every appointment! NEVER SEE THIS "DR " FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Wyman is a coward who physically pushes around a middle aged woman.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This doctor is incompetent. He did surgery on me, and he totally messed me up. I am in horrible pain. Stay away from this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Hack. It's all about the dough with this guy. Screwed me up and I'm pretty sure it was so he would have another surgery charge. After surgery turned into a Gargoyle attitude because I'm a woman. Saw another woman leave in tears and followed her to the car and asked her about it. He said there was nothing wrong with her. I had to make a bet with him to get a follow-up MRI that I won and proved he screwed up. No apology.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

My husband was a patient of Dr. Wyman; he had no compassion, empathy, integrity, or respect for my husband, he was always in a rush, never had time to be caring, did not take time to even understand issues. My husband is very strong in mind and body and has dealt with pain all his life because of other injuries and deserves better treatment than what he got. Dr. Wyman is a expert in his field but did not render services to the best of his ability.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I dislocated my knee and went to him. He rushes you through your appointments and never fully answered my questions. He was with me for about 3 minutes and cahrges a ridiculous mount for that time. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

This Dr. IS UNHELPFUL he wouldn't treat me, without knowing why I was disabled and on Medicare. He wouldn't even look at my injury, and didn't care what was wrong. I Was SHOWN THE WAY TO THE DOOR! Other Dr's do not demand an exact answer for why someone's disabled, when it has nothing to do with the injury that one is seen for. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN IF YOU ARE DISABLED!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011