Ratings for Dr. Kenneth R. Brightfield

Dr. Brightfield is probably one of the most amazing doctors I've ever had. Been my dr for 15 years. He is always on time, is patient, detailed, thorough, kind, and will go to any length to help. One MAJOR point, if you want to speak directly to him, you will!! He never has a nurse call you with blood work results or test results. He always calls you himself. I will be a patient for as long as he has an office.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I saw this doctor for approximately 20 years. I was healthy and had no significant problems. He seemed like a good doctor, and others who recommended him said he was. Unfortunately when serious health problems struck, he simply was not there for me. He was quite unhelpful, and uninterested. At one point I consulted him about trying a newly approved medication. His answer was basically this: "I don't know anything about the medication", and that was it. He mad know effort to learn about the drug. Bottom line, he just plain was not interested in helping. It appeared to me that he considered it too much work.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Kenneth R. Brightfield's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)