Ratings for Dr. Rudolph J. Maier

I have been seeing Dr. Maier for a little over 2 years. I have been working every day because he understands the way pain effects a person and he fixes it. I am very pleased with his service. I think he is one of the best doctors in the state if not the world. He is highly recomended. JAMES COLEY

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

I have been seeing drs since I was six yrs old for severe migrane headaches and I was in a car accident about 10 yrsago and then another one about 5 yrs ago and I started seeing Dr Maier about 8 yrs ago and he is the only Dr that has been able to really help me with my headaches and control my pain! He is agreat Dr that really does care about his patients!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

I am very happy to say that Dr. M didn't like Chantilly and is back in Goldsboro, NC. I am a physician myself (not working tho) due to a cippling neurological disorder that causes extreme pain. Dr. M is truely one of those rare physicians that actually cares about his patients and after seeing , what are reputated to be the finest MD's @ the "finest institutions," he is the only physician that I unequivically trust.He has a unique knowledge of pain medicines and my experience is that he uses them in a highly effective and logical manner.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

Good pain managemnt doctor unfortunately he is moving to Chantilly Virginia so they are really lucky to have him there.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006

Dr. Rudolph J. Maier's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1963)

Molina