Ratings for Dr. Yash Patil

Have been frustrated with this doctor. We trusted him and my father has had one complication after another. He went in being able to speak and eat and now is having difficulty with all of it. Dr. Patil insists that these are typical outcomes after surgery. Thinking of putting a feeding tube in because he aspirates when he eats or drinks. Wish the doctor had discussed the risks in more detail but he just made it seem like it was a routine surgery (tonsillectomy and lymph node removal due to cancer). My poor dad...this is not how I envisioned that the last years of his life would be spent. Please make sure you get more opinions before you trust this surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He has never helped me. I had to go to the ER to get ENT help from my VERY LAST VISIT. I WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Wow, what a kind physician. We took time to explain things and he gave us hope.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

It has been 2 years since Yash Patil treated my tongue for cancer. He rebuilt part of my mouth with a graft. He is a really caring doc. We are lucjy to have him.in cincinnati

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I first met Dr. Yash Patil in oct . 2013. I had stage four tonsils cancer. That had advance to my tongue. I have seen him ever 6 weeks. He truly cares deeply about his patients. and their families. He is one Dr. I have 100% confidence in. There hasn't been not one time that I have called his answering service, that he hasn't returned my call within 15minutes. He take all the time you need to answer any questions you may have. And you can tell he really is sincere and cares.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Absolutely amazing surgeon. He was able to cure my larynx cancer without radiation. I owe my life to him

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. Yash Patil, M.D. , One of the very best in the United States. Cincinnati, Ohio, is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

At first meeting with Dr Yash Patil I was not sure that I was going to like him. Since then I have found him to be professional and careing. He did one heck of a surgery on my cancerous sinus, I had neroendrocrome cancer in the 4th stage when he took over. I look forward to viviting him knowing I am going to receive the best of care. I could not speak more highley of Dr Yash Patil, he is one of my all time favourites.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

A really amazing surgeon. Highly talented and he really cares.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr Patil is a skilled and intelligent surgeon. He was the ONLY surgeon capable of handling my extremely rare and aggressive, stage 4 cancer. I have now beat my cancer for two years with the continued care, and kindness, of Dr Patil and his wonderful staff of nurses, etc. This doctor makes my visits pleasant (even fun!) and I look forward to my visits with him. I am not just a chart or a number to him. He remembers my name and condition every time I so much as run into him in the hallway. He is a GOD send to me and I would HIGHLY recommend this fine physician to anyone who is facing cancer treatment/surgery of the head and neck.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Yash Patil's Credentials

• Hindi

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company