Ratings for Dr. Yash Patil

Have been frustrated with this doctor. We trusted him and my father has had one complication after another. He went in being able to speak and eat and now is having difficulty with all of it. Dr. Patil insists that these are typical outcomes after surgery. Thinking of putting a feeding tube in because he aspirates when he eats or drinks. Wish the doctor had discussed the risks in more detail but he just made it seem like it was a routine surgery (tonsillectomy and lymph node removal due to cancer). My poor dad...this is not how I envisioned that the last years of his life would be spent. Please make sure you get more opinions before you trust this surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He has never helped me. I had to go to the ER to get ENT help from my VERY LAST VISIT. I WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

HE IS A LIAR HE OPERATED ON ME 3 TIMES AND DIDNT DO WHAT HE SAID WOULD EITHER TIME HE IS A LIAR AND NO GOOD HE TELLS ONE LIE TO COVER ONE UP WITH IAM GOING TO SUE HIM IF I DONT CHANGE MY MIND HES PUT ME THROUGH THE WRINGER BECAUSE HES A MORON LIAR WHEN I WENT TO HIM I COULD TALK AND DRINK WATER AND EAT NOW I CANT DO NONE OF THOSE THE DUMB JERK WENT SO FAR AS TO SEW A LARY TUBE IN MY NECK AND I WOULD PUKE FOR 30 MINUTES AT A TIME CAUSE I COULDNT TAKE IT OUT I TOLD HIM NOT TO DO IT EVER AGAIN BUT NEXT OPERATION HE SEWED IT IN AGAIN AND I KEPT THROWING UP CAUSE I COULDNT TAKE THE LARY TUBE OUT TO CLEAN IT WHEN THINGS DRIED UP IN THE TUBE THEN HE LIED ABOUT HAVING FIXED MY THROAT AND WHATS SO BAD ABOUT THIS IS I REALLY LIKED HIM AND TRUSTED HIM AND HIS STUPID MOUTH LIED AND LIED AND LIED TO ME RATHER THAN FIX MY THROAT WHCH HE SAID WOULD ONLY TAKE 5 WEEKS BUT HE MADE A MESS OF THAT AND IT WENT ON 8 MONTHS AND HE NEVER GOT NOTHING DONE EXCEPT CAUSE ME TO RUN UP BIG BILLS AND HE NEVER GOT NOTHING DONE NOW I CANT EAT OR DRINK OR TALK BECAUSE HE IS A LIEING DUMB JERK BUT AS I SAID I WILL SUE HIM CAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO ANYTHING TO HIM CAUSE I DONT BELIEVE IN SUEING BUT ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN PAY HIM BACK FOR MAKING A MESS OF MY THROAT

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Wow, what a kind physician. We took time to explain things and he gave us hope.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

It has been 2 years since Yash Patil treated my tongue for cancer. He rebuilt part of my mouth with a graft. He is a really caring doc. We are lucjy to have him.in cincinnati

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I first met Dr. Yash Patil in oct . 2013. I had stage four tonsils cancer. That had advance to my tongue. I have seen him ever 6 weeks. He truly cares deeply about his patients. and their families. He is one Dr. I have 100% confidence in. There hasn't been not one time that I have called his answering service, that he hasn't returned my call within 15minutes. He take all the time you need to answer any questions you may have. And you can tell he really is sincere and cares.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Absolutely amazing surgeon. He was able to cure my larynx cancer without radiation. I owe my life to him

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. Yash Patil, M.D. , One of the very best in the United States. Cincinnati, Ohio, is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

At first meeting with Dr Yash Patil I was not sure that I was going to like him. Since then I have found him to be professional and careing. He did one heck of a surgery on my cancerous sinus, I had neroendrocrome cancer in the 4th stage when he took over. I look forward to viviting him knowing I am going to receive the best of care. I could not speak more highley of Dr Yash Patil, he is one of my all time favourites.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

A really amazing surgeon. Highly talented and he really cares.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Yash Patil's Credentials

• Hindi

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)