Ratings for Dr. Dean L. Listi

At first he seemed to be a good dentist until I had a small filling fall out in between the teeth. Rather than fixing the filling in the one tooth he cut into the other tooth and made the tooth with the missing filling wider with the tooth composite,he also made both teeth thicker like adding a layer. I was wondering why he kept telling the hygienist he needed more. The tooth he did this to is one of my front two teeth. It looks disfigured, he knew it before I left, offered to fix it, if this is what he HAD to do he should have consulted me first. After the filling another hygienist was cleaning my teeth she asked which tooth had a filling I showed her, the face she made was how I felt disgusted. The ladies in the office said if I was not happy he would fix it, I asked what would he do and they could not tell me. Would I recommend this dentist? NO absolutely not! His staff yes.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Love Dentist Listi. Have seen him my whole life... Now sees my kids.. Takes the best care of us. Always has time for questions. Really good with our kids. My son likes going to the dentist. I will see him soon in Jan. I'm very lucky to be one of his patients. He isn't taking new patients anymore. Dont miss an appointment will be another yr till you can get in.. But well worth the wait....!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011