Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Finamore

Amazing doctor! Really listens. Staff is very nice.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I have never met a doctor who spent more time explaining to me what was wrong and the options to fix my problem. What a wonderful doctor! I have recommended him to everyone I can.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Peter Finamore ruin my life, my career, my relationship with my family and my financial stability. I went to him with pelvic prolapse and after robotic surgery, I had severe complications. Dr. Finamore told me it was just a muscle spasm and he was unable to diagnose me. So far, I had two revision surgeries, one in Atlanta and the other in Los Angeles. Dr. Finamore also refused to release medical records, complete disability papers or prescribe medication. I trusted him with my life and that was the biggest mistake I ever made!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Excellent Care Excellent surgical experience Highly reccommended

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr. Finamore was patient & kind when went to his office. He listened to all my concerns, provided with necessary information & told me my options. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Amazing! After suffering for too many years with painful pelvic floor issues and embarrassing stress incontinence, I only regret that I did not see Dr. Finamore sooner. I am 2 weeks post-op from robotic surgery to correct all of my issues and I feel like a new person. I highly recommend Dr. Finamore, not only for his expertise and professionalism, but his calm demeanor and compassion. His staff is also composed of compassionate, knowledgeable professionals. I was referred to Dr. Finamore by another surgeon who recommended him as the best in his field - I will be forever thankful.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I recommend Dr. Peter Finamore without hesitatation to anyone having urogynecological problems. The minute I walked into his office his staff was friendly and welcoming. Upon meeting with Dr. Finamore, I felt that I was in the very best of care. He is patient and understanding and answered all of my questions. His knowledge of his field is extremely calming. The surgery went very well and I am now recuperating. I can't say enough about his staff, especially Michelle and Abby who are caring and compassionate professionals. I am very greatful that I had my surgery with Dr. Finamore.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I recently had surgery with Dr. Finamore and could not recommend him any more highly. I was incredibly anxious and hesitant, but he and his staff were supportive and kind in helping me to make my decision. They explained everything fully, answered all my questions, and put me at ease. The surgery went well, demonstrating Dr. Finamore's competence and skill, and I am now in recovery. I highly recommend that any other woman in my situation meet with Dr. Finamore. He will be able to help.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I had surgery with Dr. Finamore and after consulting up to 10 other doctors with mixed opinions, I chose him. He is the most highly competent, caring, dedicated, open-minded, thorough expert in the field. I highly recommend him. My problem is fixed and if you have any urogynecological issues, there is no better surgeon to see. Even his staff is super-friendly, compassionate, and thoughtful, especially MIchelle, (PA) and Abby (NP) who provided the best services I have received in medicine, and I have been to several high end NY hospitals and clinics. This is the place to go! (and I am also a medical practitioner.)

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Finamore is a urogynecologist whose office is in Hauppauge NY. He is wonderful. I was completely comfortable with him the moment I met him. He was patient, understanding, informative and I was very confident that my surgery would be successful. His staff is also excellent.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015