Ratings for Dr. John Hoffman

Over the course of two years Dr. Hoffman replaced both of my hips and both of my knees. I could not be happier and am able to do things I thought never possible again. Both he and the entire staff are professional, courteous and go out of their way to make you comfortable. His techniques had me recovering in record time and life was back to normal very quickly. I can't comment enough of how good my experience was. If you need work look no further, he is the man.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Within a 4 month time frame this winter, I went from walk 4-5 miles per day to struggling to make it around my block. After initial X-rays, of my hips, I was sent to Dr. Hoffman’s practice, Orthopedic Specialists, for a consultation. After reviewing my x-rays, the first thing Dr Hoffman asked me was, “When would you like to schedule your hip replacement?”. A couple of months later, the first (left) hip replacement was done. Last week, Dr. Hoffman replaced my right hip, which was also degenerating due to osteoarthritis. Both surgeries went like clockwork. Dr. Hoffman has set pre-surgery procedures and protocols (which include hygiene) that minimize the risk of infection. His staff prepares you completely for the procedure. His scheduling offices ensures that all required referrals are requested and your PCM is kept in the loop. Physical Therapy is set up before your surgery. His billing office is thoroughly efficient. I can’t say enough about the professionalism and attention to detail that the entire staff at Orthopedic Specialists display. In a few months, I will be well on my way to a full recovery, with minimal pain and inconvenience. If you have an orthopedic condition that needs attention, Dr. Hoffman and the other Surgeons at Orthopedic Specialists are who you need to see.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I had both knees replaced, the 2nd, 7 weeks after the first. The experience was far better than I expected. The surgery center, the staff and his overall competence with the surgery was outstanding. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I could not ask for anything more from Dr. Hoffman and his team. From initial visit to the actual hip replacement, the process was extremely smooth!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Hoffman is an outstanding orthopedic surgeon. I was suffering from an arthritic left knee and he performed a partial knee replacement for me. The surgery and recovery went according to plans and I couldn't not be happier - I can walk again without pain!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I recently had a total knee replacment. Had very little pain following surgery and recovered quickly. 5 Weeks following surgery I can effortlessly navigate stairs, change shoes and socks without strain and feel confident I can bowl and golf as well as I did 10 years ago. Extremely happy with Dr. Hoffman and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

My hips are like new again. you could not find a better more caring staff. The pain after surgery was nil to none. 500 mg of Tylenol was at that was needed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr Hoffman performed TKR on both of my knees 7.10.17 and 8.21.17. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. I’m now walking without pain and highly recommend his Rapid Recovery TKR. Very very good Doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I found Dr Hoffman to be a doctor who knew what he was doing. His staff and surgery center were very friendly and helpful. A very professional place. I had total hip replacement with no pain afterward. I highly recommend Dr Hoffman!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Had right hip replaced eight weeks ago and I am doing things I haven't done for years. I can walk without limping now. I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. John Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Texas