Ratings for Dr. Derrick I. Wang

I showed up to his office as a random pick from the street suffering from horrible pain. I had 3 homebirths with no meds and this pain was unbearable. He not only was at lunch, but had a waiting room full of other physicians for a meeting and still allowed me to come in. The staff was kind and understanding to my crabby dimener and worked with me. He came in and was so nice. He explained what he could do and what he couldn't but immedidiately took my pain away with some novicaine shots and referred me to someone who could help me who was also very nice. Seriously hugged him when we were done.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Doctor was 40 min late to procedure,he was irritated,angry,noticeably uninterested in the patient care.I chose not to let upset angry doctor dig through my root canal.He did not seem to care.Glad I escaped the bizzare experience.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Both Dr. Wang and his staff were so accomodating and helpful. I was extremely anxious about my procedure to re-pack a previous root canal as the initial treatment (with a different doctor) had been very painful and traumatic. I virtually didn't feel a thing for the entire procedure with Dr. Wang and he was extremely thorough in follow-up. He also answered all my questions without making me feel rushed. I would highly recommend this doctor and plan on seeing him again if the need arises.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Awesome. Had an unexpected root canal emergency a year ago and Dr. Wang scheduled me instantly. His touch was light, his manner encouraging and informative, and his work, perfect! And perfectly comfortable! Just called me in for a year-later review to guarantee all was well with the tooth. A free appointment, I might add. This is service. Who would've thought a root canal could be such a positive experience? Highly, highly recommend this endodontist!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

They worked with my insurance company. Great doctor. I would definitely go back if I ever need another root canal.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011