Ratings for Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy

I think this podiatrist is one of the worse I have ever seen because my foot ended up feeling worse after his "treatment." First of all, he completely misdiagnosed me. I mean, he wasn't even remotely close. It was just a guess that was wrong. Then he treated me for what he misdiagnosed which made me worse. I ended up going to a famous orthopedic surgeon who properly diagnosed me via a diagnostic ultrasound with something completely different. It's really scary, but he also wanted to operate on the misdiagnosis. I ended up having extreme pain for weeks after his treatment. Avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

This doctor should not be used for children. He recommends surgery immediately for kids with flat feet. I got a 2 other opinions from other doctors and they didn't recommend surgery. I felt he was always discrediting my insurance, wasn't knowledgable on children's feet and makes you feel pressured. Get a second opinion if it comes to surgery. I don't recommend going back to him ever.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Yanovskiy is one of the best doctors as I know. He is very professional and treat with great respect. He help my mother and my mother-in low, when other doctors reject to treat them. He use the new method which is really work. His stuff is really friendly and supportive. If I or my family will have any foot problems, we will go only to Dr. Yanovskiy.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

First, the wait in the waiting room even with an appointment was terrible. I visited there several times before completing my "treatment" and I waited over 45 minutes every time for a midweek mid day appointment. Thw offices all have very limited days open per week because he jumps around to different offices on different days. That means your "treatment" will always take several weeks no matter how small. In addition, "he or his staff" like to make billing errors in their favor. They bill you for "blue boots" that you never received, they build different amounts and line items on different days when the same procedure was done both times. Billing is a nightmare, they clear your insurance then come up with new balances that you allegedly owe (in my case ) 9 months after my 100% BCBS insurance paid them. Then they had the audacity to sick collections on me even after I informed them in writing that their stated amount received from my insurance did not match what my insurance showed that they paid them on my BCBs statements. They should remove English from the languages they are in fluent in since they are more fluent in all the other ones way more, especially Russian. After challenging them with my BCBS statements , they went on to re -amend the billing statement in such a manner that no matter how you checked the bill, the total could not be footed to total billings net total insurance received. This place is a billing scam paradise, they also do cash work on the side that does not get reported. They sold me some nail treatment for $30 for a tiny bottle. That never showed on my bill nor my cash payment . He must not know America's sales tax laws on product sales in office. All in all this place is run like a circus show and my appointments were changed on me twice during my brief encounter there. He mails a lot of coupons out via Valpak but get this, they are only good for people paying with cash, not with insurance !@FRAUD . It says in the tiny print at the bottom of the coupon, that no elderly person could read, "for uninsured patients". So your alleged free consultation will get billed to you later 3-9 months later when they get to you . By then you won't even remember what they did to you in the office to be able to argue. As a doctor he choses the "most expensive" method to treat you, surgery surgery surgery,,,if you are afraid of getting chopped for every little thing you can imagine, this guy is not for you. It's really funny he advertises on his coupon that they have an "in office certified wound specialist" !...hilarious he provides you with that extra additional help you'll need after he finishes surgery with you ! He leaves some dooozy wounds too, I had two form him, I have never gone back since. I would say always get a second opinion before you agree to this guys "most expensive" surgery ideas. THIEVES,,,imho......eom.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr.Yanovskiy is one of the best doctors as I know. He is really proffecional and supportive. I found him after I met multiple podiatrists, who unfortunately can not help me.Dr.Yanovskiy is great surgeon and stay on the top of all news in his specialty. Also he is a nice person and his staff is realy professional and friendly. I will recomended Dr.Yanovskiy to all my ralativs and friends.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Avoid Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy like the plague! I went in for a foot condition and within minutes he told me I needed surgery to repair it. He then started using scare tactics, saying if I didn’t treat it immediately it would be beyond repair. All while pressuring me to schedule a surgery data ASAP. Next, I went to another doctor for a second opinion. The second doctor fixed the problem in a couple of office visits with NO surgery at all! Avoid Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy at all costs! He is a con artist who tries to schedule unneeded surgeries so he can line his pockets with your money.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Even though Im just 25 I had continuous pain in my feet especially while wearing heels. Got a referral to Dr Yanovskiy through a friend of mine and that was the best thing Ive done. Everyone in the office were friendly and nice but most importantly doctor was highly professional. He listened to me before even starting to examine my feet, then determined what the problem was and suggested the way of treatment. I highly recommend this doctor if you have any problems with your feet. Such professionals are rare these days.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Skokie, IL