Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Wasson

Most arrogant person I've ever met. I will never step foot in his office. Had to wait 45, then 30 after in the room.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I lost my husband because of his CARE. Had a appointment 5 days before my husband was rushed to Ft Worth and died 2 weeks later. He had pneumonia and Wasson gave him a muscle relaxer. There was a loop hole in the law and could not sue him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Wasson was very nice and knew exactly how to take care of my situation. He explained how he wanted to treat me and why he thought this was the best course to take. Staff was amazing. The wait wasnt too bad but I was early for my appt. I'm so glad I went to see him instead of another doc who would have just wrote me off with some antibiotics. If it wasn't for him, I might not even be alive today.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Did not seem to have much confidence. Probably will not return

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Inadequate to inexperienced knowledge of your health care.has no interest in patients pain or care!! PERIOD!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Very attentive and took the time to listen. Would definitely use him again.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

he is a good doctor and has a good bedside mannor I really recamend him

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Never calls back I understand him not calling me back i am just one patient I was calling about the meds I was taking that he has just given me but he sent me to a heart center for test and I tried to pass out there and groggy having trouble thinking they called him no ans I was 2 months later admitted to hospital and they called him he was on call he would not return hospitals calls nurses said he was bad about it

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Wasson is am arrogant Doctor who is always extremely late seeing me! He is always rushing when I finally do c him & he doesn't listen 2the needs of his patients! In spite of extensive documentation on my medical records about certain medications, he insist on prescribing medicines that r either totally ineffective or have negative side effects!! He has on NUMEROUS occasions allowed me 2run out of medications I HAVE 2 HAVE even when I call them in 3 or 4 days ahead of time! In my opinion Dr. Wasson & his staff r totally incompetent 2the point I honestly believe medical board should review his patients records! I'm not sure what has happened at Sulphur Springs Medical Surgical Clinic the last 2 yrs but the entire staff I have dealt with is totally incompetent!!! The only thing I've noticed that r consistant in is making sure they collect your money!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. WASSON OR SULPHUR SPRINGS MEDICAL SURGICAL CLINIC!!! THIS IS ALL MY OPINION!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. Brian D. Wasson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2003)

GHI