Ratings for Dr. Jerry H. Langford

I went to Dr.Langford 11-12 years ago for hammer toes. He performed surgery on me in his office area while I was awake using a drape, with numerous shots into my foot and toes. EXTREMELY painful until finally meds kicked in. Afterwards he sent me home with four days of pain meds and told me to use Tylenol for any pain. It was HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Additionally in one of my follow up visits he noted something about my toes that didn't look right and said, "why didn't I see that when I was doing the surgery". Which tells me he missed something. Here I am years later and I'm seeing an orthopedic surgeon for my other foot and he noted even today that my right foot was NOT properly treated for what was needed. I would NEVER refer anyone to Langford Unless it was something simple like a foot fungus.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Langford took care of my needs twice and I can't ask for more than that

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Excellent experience - staff is friendly and helpful - have recommended two people who have had like positive experiences - definitly return as needed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Beautiful office environment. Staff is very friendly and willing to go extra mile with paperwork. Dr. Langford was very kind and patient with my many, many questions. Great experience and will return anytime I need a good foot doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Still dealing with residual pain from doctor immobilizing me for 4 months for a fracture and then told me I didn't need physical therapy that I would be fine to walk after removing walking cast. I could not walk correctly after muscle atrophy for 4 months! Go straight to orthopedic doctor instead!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Way over-priced. Charged $235 just to clip my nail and draw blood. Not the most personable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Jerry H. Langford's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Collierville, TN