Ratings for Dr. John D. Hobson

Dr Hobson saved my wife's life. She had an abnormality with her bile duct. Dr. Hobson correctly diagnosed the problem and performed a ground breaking surgery forming a new bile duct from a small piece of intestine. All during this period Dr. Hobson would see her at any time of day. She said he was like a father to her. His concern was genuine and his professionalism outstanding. She recovered and 20 years later is still doing fine.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. John Hobson saved my life. After going to many doctors in the Bakersfield area and spending thousands of dollars on testing, the doctors in Bakersfield told me my sickness was all in my head. Although I am 5'10" and was down to 105 pounds and could keep no food down. I went and visited Dr. Hobson who after looking at my test results diagnosed me within 5 minutes. Within 3 days he assisted one of the excellent general surgeons and I was on my way to recovery. 8 years and two children later I owe my life to Dr. Hobson. He is a very calm knowledgable professional who I know I can depend on to have seen it all and know it all. God Bless this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. John D. Hobson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1970)

AARP