Ratings for Dr. Alka Aggarwal

I like Dr.Alka Aggawal but have many issues recently. When I try to get my scrips filled the reception sends them over when she feels the need to not when shes asked to. I can go day or so without my daily needed meds cause of this. No matter how many times you call gets you no where. I was in the hospital and instead of Dr.Aggwal coming in. She sent a lady who I never have meet before, it wasn't the best time to send someone that your patient had never meet. The worst part was this lady was no help. I like my family doctor but im thinking its time to get a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Nice office staff. Nurse Mary is a wonderful nurse and caring health care worker. I can't say enough about how wonderful Mary is. She is sent from heaven. Dr. Aggarwal takes her time with her patients. She has been my Dr. for over 20 years and I will keep her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

I have gone to her for a few years for my annual PAP's and was always very pleased with the overall service and friendliness of her and the staff. But the last time I went, the results came back abnormal. She had her staff call me and tell me I had to see a specialist, but no one would tell me anything else, and she wouldn't talk to me. I was obviously scared, and had to wait 2 weeks to see a specialist, just for them to read me my results and tell me they found precancerous cells. When scheduling for a follow-up, even the specialist said to schedule with them since Agarwal pawned me off to them with the first sign of trouble. For this reason, I will not go back to this Dr. When the results are abnormal, instead of talking to you or giving you any information at all, she'd rather just brush you off to a specialist. I will not come back to this Dr, and I will not recommend her for this reason alone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Always seems really busy. Have not had any problems with her service. Friendly staff and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

very knowledgeable and helpful, stays on top of your preventive health care for cancer screenings, shots check-up etc. good sense of humor too.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

worst family practice in michigan. treats you like you are waisting her time and loves to prescribe medicines and works the medical companies to the limit, like making sure that you get pnumonia shots,when you do not need them.acts like patients are a pain in the but to her. half of the time some flunky guy,doctor does the exam,because she is not there-a joke.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Excellent doctor very caring and helpful

flag | Submitted April 12, 2006

Dr. Alka Aggarwal's Credentials

• J N Med Coll, Aligarh Muslim Univ, Aligarh, Up, India (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners