Ratings for Dr. Todd H. Allain

Dr Allain was very helpful, he always followed through on what he said he would do and his staff were very helpful. He fixed an ongoing problem that other doctors could not correct. I didn't even wait long to receive an appointment. Once there, I was seen almost immediately. I thank God that Dr Allain was available to see me and I am happy to be pain free where others had failed.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Firstly, he cancelled my first appointment only notifying me only hours before my appointment after I had scheduled my day around the visit, it's not a really big deal but it's annoying. The staff didn't tell me what they needed upon the first visit and I was missing some information, this is mostly my fault, but it would have been nice to have been guided through since I don't visit doctors very often. When I saw him at the make-up appointment I was mainly interested in getting some fitted orthopedic inserts and physical therapy, but he said he wasn't offering any inserts and that I should go to Amazon and get a pair there. When I started to look for inserts at Amazon there were easily more than 50 different types so it was difficult to choose and the one I picked wasn't very good anyway. Finally he said he would set me up with a physical therapist but I never got a call back/voicemail from him or the physical therapist after the visit. I should have followed up but was frustrated at the lack of helpfulness. I ended up looking up food exercises on the internet and had already gotten some inserts at Good Feet and things seem to be getting better. I did get his diagnosis that confirmed what I had suspected so I need to thank him for that.

Submitted January 6, 2017

DR. ALLAIN IS A WONDERFUL, EX-MARINE WHO YOU WOULD NEVER EXPECT TO BE A DR. HE'S SO EASY TO TALK TO! I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYBODY FOR ANY TYPE OF FOOT AILMENT!!! (HE'S A FOOT DR)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Todd H. Allain's Credentials

• French

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

HealthPartners