Ratings for Dr. Lyn N. Dea

I've been with Dr. Dea for around 7 years. She's been really nice and helpful, but recently she's rushed through my appointments and dashes out the door before I have a chance to ask questions. I think she's great, but severely overbooked by the appointment staff. I have a really difficult time getting appointments with her or any doctor at Maryland Primary Care. I always end up going to Urgent care facilities for help. This is why after 7 years I am looking for another doctor and will never return to any Maryland Primary Care Physicians offices.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I've been a patient with Dr.Dea for almost 8 years; always showed up for my appointments on time, and often had to wait, sometimes up to 45min - 1 hr. I never complained..., until now. For a well visit appointment which I had to make 3 months in advance, with limited times (none after 3:15 pm), I was asked to "reschedule" because I was 15 minutes late (after waiting for 15 minutes) This is absolutely not acceptable! She will no longer be my PCP, nor will I visit any other Maryland Primary Care Physicians!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

My initial visit with Dr. Dea was great, as was my second visit. However, her follow up isn't great. I felt brushed off by her and will not be returning.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

LOVE doctor Dea. She is probably the smartest doctor I know, I had some not-so-common problems with my health and her help was EXCELLENT. I mean, she knows EVERYTHING about medicine! I'm interested in medicine, too, and I often get myself up to date with some newest research and medical discoveries, and doctor Dea was even more up on these things whereas other doctors have just dismissed these things because they weren't known when they went to medical school. Oh yes, and I absolutely love her nurse as well. Another thing - she gives EXCELLENT referrals, if she recommends some specialist doctor, you can be SURE that the doctor has excellent knowledge and excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Dea is wonderful! She is very thorough and takes the time to really listen to you. I also second the other reviewer who said that Barbara, her nurse, is very good. I have always been afraid to have blood drawn, but she made me feel so at ease and comfortable during the process that my phobia quickly vanished! I would recommend Dr. Dea and her team to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr. Dea is wonderful. She's always helpful and easy to talk to, her nurse Barbara is also great. I refer everybody I know to them. My husband hates seeing the Doctor, but really likes Dr. Dea! :) Dr. Dea is willing to explore options with you about what medications and/or treatments will work for you, and is never too busy to make sure you understand what is happening.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

My husband hates to go to see the dcotor. Dr. Dea made the visit for his physical, etc. as painless as possible. She is great, takes the time to really talk to you and answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Lyn N. Dea's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD