Ratings for Dr. Byron Wright

I had one appointment with this doctor on a Saturday and had to wait for at least 1 hour to be seen. I order two boxes of contact lenses through them and was told that they would call me whenever they got the order. Almost a month went by without hearing back from them. I called them and left a voicemail (nearly impossible to actually reach someone on the phone right away)saying that I wanted to cancel the order and buy the contacts somewhere else. I immediately received a phone call saying that they had called me 1.5 weeks ago to let me know that the contacts were ready to be picked up and that I was going to get billed for them (no record on my phone for a missed call or voicemail from them). I deal with customers on a daily basis as part of my job so I know how to deal with people and this is definitely not the customer/patient service experience we deserve. It is not like I am getting free services from them...

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Byron Wright's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Chicago Heights, IL