Ratings for Dr. Tara J. Cole

Doctor Cole and staff are very helpful , pleasant and patient ! I really enjoy my service 😀👍🏾!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Everyone was most helpful with my visit! The front office staff was informative and answered all my questions. The nurse was personable and provided a welcoming atmosphere. Dr. Cole was great! She was professional and personable offering advice and providing resources to my inquiries. It was a great visit=)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Very kind and understanding towards a first-timer. You answered all my questions and clarified several assumptions. Easygoing, kind, and as stress free as an annual can be.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I felt that Dr. Cole spent a good amount of time with me. Not only doing an exam, answering all of my concerns. Thank you Dr. Cole!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

The wait time to get back was super short and the wait time for the doctor was very short as well. The front desk was polite and super nice as always and the nurse was very sweet and gave me compliments on my weight loss which was a good confidence booster. I never dread my trips to see Dr. Cole because everyone makes it pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Extremely efficient, cordial and professional staff. Quickest annual exam (including check in/out and wait time) I've ever had. I am a new patient and have already referred Dr. Cole to a friend! Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Always upbeat and friendly. Explains in detail what she is doing and how I am doing

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

This was my first visit and I must say it was very enjoyable. Everyone was very friendly which makes me feel very comfortable. Dr. Cole is my kinda Dr.! She listens and informs and addresses any issues or concerns that you may have, will definitely continue with her

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

My overall doctor visit was great my Dr. Mrs. Cole was very informative. I love being a patient at Eagles and I love the Doctors who work for Eagle they are all great. Especially Dr. Cole.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. T. Cole Has a very caring bedside manner. She did not rush the visit she listened understood exactly what I was saying about what my problem was. She gave advice that would make my quality of living better while treating me for what I came in for. Dr. Cole is a doctor that is very concerned about her patients and will make sure you understand before you leave her and will answer all questions whether it is medically or personal. She will make sure you are comfortable with any decision you make.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Tara J. Cole's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)