Ratings for Dr. Tara J. Cole

My appointment was for my annual post opt surgery. Dr. Cole took time to answer my questions. She is professional, and a wonderful doctor who seems to really care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Cole answered all the questions I had regarding what I was feeling and helped me to set up a plan to figure out the causes.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I had a great experience at Dr Coles office. They made me feel so comfortable. I had a accident while there and the nurse was so kind to me. She assured me it was alright. I can not say enough about how kind Dr cole and her staff was to me. The Dr also helped my problem. I am so glade to be one of her patients. I was blessed getting her for my Doctor

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

This was my first visit to Dr. Cole and it was honestly the best experience I have ever had at an OBGYN. Everyone was very kind and helpful, and there were pictures of calming scenes on the ceiling above the exam table, which was a nice touch. These were the first 2 things I noticed upon being taken back. Once Dr. Cole came in she was very patient and attentive. She listened to all my concerns and helped me decide what the best path for me and my treatment would be. She was very reassuring and explained everything thoroughly. I will be looking to seeing Dr. Cole for years to come!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Doctor Cole and staff are very helpful , pleasant and patient ! I really enjoy my service 😀👍🏾!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Everyone was most helpful with my visit! The front office staff was informative and answered all my questions. The nurse was personable and provided a welcoming atmosphere. Dr. Cole was great! She was professional and personable offering advice and providing resources to my inquiries. It was a great visit=)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Very kind and understanding towards a first-timer. You answered all my questions and clarified several assumptions. Easygoing, kind, and as stress free as an annual can be.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I felt that Dr. Cole spent a good amount of time with me. Not only doing an exam, answering all of my concerns. Thank you Dr. Cole!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

The wait time to get back was super short and the wait time for the doctor was very short as well. The front desk was polite and super nice as always and the nurse was very sweet and gave me compliments on my weight loss which was a good confidence booster. I never dread my trips to see Dr. Cole because everyone makes it pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Extremely efficient, cordial and professional staff. Quickest annual exam (including check in/out and wait time) I've ever had. I am a new patient and have already referred Dr. Cole to a friend! Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Tara J. Cole's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• Blue Shield California