Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Geiss

I am a Senior Women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have been to many dentist,,,, Dr. Geiss is the most caring, consciousness , attentive,( perfectionist meaning very high quality work.) thoughtful, and over the top......I just can't say enough about him, clean office, and to top it all prices are reasonable.......I treasure this dentist...........

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I took my son to Hudec Dental recently to get his teeth cleaned. The hygienist was on the computer, writing with a pen, and touching her equipment. Then she takes out her gloves without washing her hands - transferring all of her germs and bacteria onto the gloves. She had her filthy hands all over the outside of her gloves and then stuck all of those germs into my son's mouth. She also pulled the overhead light back and forth, as I'm sure she transferred other people's germs from constantly touching the light with her hands. Next, Paul Geiss, came in. I heard him taking care of another patient just before coming in. He did not wash his hands, either, and he also had his bacteria-infested hands all over the outside of the gloves. Their hands should be CLEAN before they put their gloves on! They aren't protecting the PATIENT, they are only protecting THEMSELVES.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014