Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Hines

you will not regret having him I'm now 18 and i don't want to move to another doctor but i must but if i had a choice he would be my doctor until the day he retired. He really is that great!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Hines is a top-notch pediatrician. He currently sees our three kids (who are 5, 2 and 1). He takes time to answer to our questions, and when he may NOT know the answer off the top of his head (as is the case with many doctors who see my son w/ a rare skin cond'n called Ichthyosis) he is willing to take time to research it. He's extremely patient and kind, and expresses genuine interest in ALL of the kids (like when I have to drag the two bigger boys with me to the apptmt. for him to see my baby). Dr. Hines goes out of his way to help the big brothers feel important, and explains to all of us what he's doing as he examines the baby. This has helped them overcome 'doctor fears'. They always look forward to seeing Dr. Hines. We as parents are so happy to have found him! As for SWMC: It is true that waiting can be an issue, esp. this past year as the clinic has transferred over to electronic filing. But for us, this is one doctor who is most definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Richard L. Hines's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)