Ratings for Dr. Jack H. Gerkovich

Best doctor ever, he did my hysterectomy and it went very well. He is a very attentive doctor. He pays attention and truly cares !!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

He seems to be a very educated MD, however if you have medicaid he doesnt seem to think very highly of you. He seems to have a high horse about taking you. I just happened to be seeing him cause I couldnt see Danna and there was an assumption that I have medicaid. He stated "you should be glad that I am willing to take you. Most won't, could you imagine if no one would". I thought to myself that the statement was very rude. He seemed to be great as far as explaining things to me as they were doing the procedure, but it was still rude. Medically if you see him he is great, but if you have medicaid, I would recomend to go elsewhere if you dont want to be disrespected.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

i love him he was so nice an friendly lisen to evrything i needded to say. his patient And so very kind he deliver my daughter an now going to deliver #2 :)

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

although he may late he is never in a hurry.he seems to be commited to what he's doing.first listens tha talks

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Best Doctor in Orlando. Very friendly, helpful, attentive and patient oriented. Absolutely wonderful! He makes you feel like you are his only patient.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Doctor Gerkovich has bee my doctor for the last 7 years. He is wonderful! He diagnosed my endometriosis and discussed treatment options. He ALWAYS takes the time to answer any questions and makes me feel extremely comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

During my cancer therapy was always available helped with every aspect of it.Helped make it less frightening

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Gerkovich for over 20 years. He is a patient and understanding doctor. He will always act in your best interest.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

I had to find a new OB towards the end of my 2nd trimester of my first pregnancy. I was scared and worried, but after my first appointment with Dr Gerkovich I was very happy. He is so fantastic - patient, thorough, knowledgeable. He doesn't rush through appointments - spends all the time you need with him. Best doctor (of any type) that I've ever had!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

V competent,explains the condition & treatment options,provides me with knowledge so that I can make my own decision.V supportive.Always on top

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. Jack H. Gerkovich's Credentials

• Akademia Med, Lublin, Poland (Grad. 1974)