Ratings for Dr. Brett M. Franklin

Dr. Franklin is by far one of the best doctor’s that I have ever seen. He breaks things down for you and doesn’t try to impress you with his medical terminology. The best part about him is that HE ACTUALLY LISTENS to you, doesn’t discredit your pain level and will address your every concern. He has always been extremely patient and will spend as much time with you as needed. I cannot review him highly enough!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I really do not like doctors, they are more of a game show host( guessing at how to cure the problem) But, Dr. Franklin was very knowlageable and understanding of my problem. His staff was very nice and helpful. If all dr's. were like him and his staff I probably would not wait till the last minute before I went to see a physician.Thank you for being what all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Franklin is very knowledgeable, friendly and personable. He examines you after he sits and talks with you. He invites questions and answers them. When he walks in the exam room, he is very familiar with you case. He replaced my hip 2/2010 and I cannot tell that I have had a hip replacement.He is an excellent MD and has a kind and gentle spirit. I am a nurse and my expectations are very high when it comes to someone in the medical profession. He has far exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr. Brett M. Franklin's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)