Ratings for Dr. Rahul N. Desai

Dr. Desai is wonderful. Explains everything and makes you feel at ease regarding any procedure you are having.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Desai is just wonderful. So highly skilled and compassionate. My pain level, especially nerve pain is much better. I just met Dr. Manning and he is great as well.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Fix my right foot with tenex after 2 mounts walking better then ever. Thanks Dr Desai.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I first came to this clinic 4 years ago on the recommendation of my PCP prior to having a spinal fusion. I have seen 4 practitioners and Dr. Desai and Jeff Grimm are the ones I will stick with. It took longer than usual for me to respond to the cortisone injections, but I am starting to feel better. Phew.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

We greatly appreciated Dr. Desai and Tyler's good communication and patience in explaining the various procedures. It was nice to feel that they were very present with us. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Fantastic. All my questions have been answered and I feel a great amount of confidence in the doctor. I did the 3 PRP in both knees with tremendous positive results!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Fabulous person, exemplary doctor wonderful staff. I have such faith in the process were using I encourage everyone who is thinking of surgery to think about this first. I have already had one hip replacement and do not want another if I can help it and I think Dr. Desai is able to help me in this endeavor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Rahul N. Desai's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2002)

Oxford