Ratings for Dr. Trang D. Le

Dr Le is truly a great Doctor. I relocated about an hour away and have tried several different doctors. Not one of them compares to Dr Le. She is knowledgeable, understanding, supportive, helpful, and patient. The office is easy to get a hold o and making appointments is easy. I am happy to say that I will be returning to her practice. The hour drive is well worth it for the right doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I have been going to Dr Trang Le for at least 10 years. Getting an appointment is easy and timely. I never have to wait long. She listens to me and takes care of all issues she can or sends me for tests and specialists as necessary. She's been watching my gaining weight and does everything she can to encourage and support me to lose. She's always looking for new ways to help with my issues of anxiety and depression. I would recommend Dr Trang Le to anyone seeking medical attention. I am so glad I discovered her when my previous doctor left the profession. I've also seen her with Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Anthem insurances over time. I don't think what she does is impacted by my insurance.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Trang D. Le's Credentials

• Catalan

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encinitas, CA