Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Graber

Very easy to talk to. He and his Daughter took care of my Wife and everything came out perfect. I would use him for everything our medical need require

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I've been looking for a gynecologist that makes me feel comfortable for a while now. Dr.Graber and his medical assistants are great. He's very knowledgeable and the girls make you feel very comfortable. However, the receptionist is unbearable to deal with. I've been in twice and she's been extremely rude both times. She had no interest in helping me, and was just overall unpleasant. It really saddens me that I may go looking for another doctor because I don't want to have to deal with her any longer. Definitely recommend the doctor, but wouldn't recommend to go if customer service matters to you.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Today I went in for an abortion by myself. Needless to say I was very nervous. It took me multiple calls to get an appointment, but I finally got through and the receptionist answered all my questions. The price was very reasonable, $300 flat. I showed up and there were 3 others before me, so I waited a little bit but not too long. The woman at the front desk was fairly nice and she did her job properly. The woman/nurse who took me back was very nice and even made a few little jokes which relaxed me. No one was judgmental in any way, they were all completely compassionate. I gave a urine sample, got a finger prick to determine blood type, answered questions and had my blood pressure taken. I was put into a room on the bed to wait for the doctor. I put on the cotton open back gown (much better than paper gown), and also given a blanket and a pillow. I was very comfortable and I only had to take my bottoms off, not my top. Everything happened very quickly (but not rushed at all). The doctor came in to talk to me and I found him very kind, respectful, attentive, compassionate, knowledgeable, he explained everything clearly and answered all my questions. He made me feel much more relaxed just by talking to me. He examined me with his hands, not with that metal thing at the gyno that cranks you open. He determined how far along I was and told me he would give me several pills: antibiotic, pain reliever, I can't remember what all...but it was about 5 pills. The nurse was so nice. Then I had to wait for the pills to work (pain relief/to relax me) and then I got a shot in my arm vein of twilight sedation pain reliever which worked quickly. Then the doctor came and gave me some numbing for my vag/cervix which felt like a shot in there but it wasn't much pain because I was already given some pain medicine. The procedure only took about a minute honestly, I couldn't believe it was done so quickly. It was a little bit uncomfortable, mostly pressure, maybe a little bit of very slight pain (like a cramp or a pinch) at some points. But the medicine I was given made me very relaxed and made me feel comfortable. Afterward I was told told I could relax, and was given a shot in my thigh, a reversal of the twilight sedation, so I could drive myself home. Then I closed my eyes and rested. The nurse came to check on me and said to come out when I was ready. I felt a little dizzy getting up but recovered quickly and was able to drive 10 minutes home with no problem. I was a little drowsy at home so I took a nap. There was no further cramping or pain once the procedure was done and some bleeding but not that much. He gave me one month of free birth control pills and antibiotics for 2 days. The office was clean and professional and it was the best possible experience considering how difficult it is emotionally and physically to go through an abortion. There were no protestors anywhere outside, plenty of free parking, and it was in a professional building. I hope this helps the other women who have the unwanted task of finding a decent abortion clinic and having to go on your own. I thank God I found a good place to have this done and have this issue resolved. I highly recommend Dr. Graber.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

The best gyn in south florida! Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Saved my mother's life. No one would operate because her tumor was too large. Dr. Graber operated. She was home in 48 hours and did wonderfully.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

While I found Dr. Graber to be knowledgeable and his staff was interactive and accommodating, they did however lack professionalism. The office is filthy and outdated. All trash cans and bio-hazard containers in each room was overflowing. I am sure many HIPA violations are occurring, ex. the sign in sheet exposes each person's name who has been there that day. When entering the exam rooms, you have to walk in small hallway and pass open Urine containers (in paper cups without lids) and blood tubes. Unsterilized instruments are inside the exam table. Test results were not called to me as promised. They need some help to bring their office up to a better standard.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Graber for 10 years and I highly recommend him to all my friends he is very knowledgeable and gentle, he had helped me thru some difficult situations, I don't know why people on here are saying his staff is rude bc that is not true at all they are always very kind and professional when I come in!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I have been going to dr. graber for over 8 year. He is a very knowledgable man and has helped me get through some diffucult situations. However I have found him to not explain procedures and findings thoroughly. Within the last year or two, I have experienced that his staff has been very rude, unprofessional, and uncaring. Follow up and call backs are slow. His office needs a face lift. A doctor's office is somewhere personal where I should feel comfortable calling and going to. I am disappointed at the customer service/ follow up and unfortunately will not be returning back to his office due to this.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Graber was always late for my appointments and the office could use a face-lift, but the staff was always polite and helpful. Dr. Graber's attitude is very direct. Unfortunately, Dr. Graber does not deliver babies and only terminates them, so I was forced to find another OB/GYN. However, immediately finding out that I was pregnant, I had to make a trip to the ER due to severe pain. The pain was due to 3 large fibroids (7cm, 6cm, and 5cm). My new OB could not understand why Dr. Graber did not bring these to my attention, so that I could have had them removed without them becoming this large prior to my pregnancy. I suffered a lot throughout my pregnancy, because of the fibroids. Dr. Graber, was in such a rush to collect his money and move on to the next patient that he did not take the time when doing my pelvic exams to inform me that he could feel these large mass. I would not suggest Dr. Graber to anyone that I know because of his lack of attention to his patient's health.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I have used this DR for several years. He is knowledgable and gentle, without sugar coating. I recommend him 100%. I wish I could use him as my PCP.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Benjamin Graber's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

GHI