Ratings for Dr. Charles E. McMasters

Dr. McMasters and his staff were very helpful to me. They took time and explained each procedure and gave me excellent service - I will go back :-)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I just walked in to his office with an eye infection, without an appointment. They got me right in to see the doctor and he saved me a trip to the emergency room. Thank you for your help.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. McMasters was very patient with my grandchild, who was a challenge. I appreciate the time he took to answer questions and explain procedures. Our family is very happy with the professional service offered in his office.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

The staff were very polite and efficient. However, once I was in the room with Dr. McMasters I felt that he would rather be anywhere but there. He rushed through the exam. Even though he did explain things about my eyes they were not in laymans terms. He all but pushed me out of the door. I will go to a different doctor next time.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Very military friendly Nice office staff, Punctual, the results of the tests were explained to me

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Charles E. McMasters's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flowood, MS