Ratings for Dr. Grant Bennett

Dr Bennet has a short, curt manner. That can be off putting, but I gave him a chance. He repaired a severely injured rotator cuff for me. Did a great job. Repaired a knee injury. He repaired the initial complaint but that compounded an underlying problem. I have since had a lot of difficulty getting any more advice or help,from his office, it seems a though he is.no longer interested in helping me, I admired his work, but apparently no longer fit his patient profile.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Dr Bennett has replaced both my knees. I had good recoverage Now I feel he is not just my ortho Dr, but also a friend. Nice to really feel that he cares.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Bennett treats my knees and my shoulders. I have OA and he treats me as an individual instead of treating the condition. I have had other doctors just treat the condition and not care about me as a person.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Very impressed with the clinic, staff and Dr. Bennett. We were seen on time, which never happens any more!! His nurse and NP were very professional in listening to my husbands symptoms. Dr. Bennett was great, made us feel comfortable and impressed with his knowledge. We feel very confident Dr. Bennett will be able to help my husband with his knee problem. Would highly recommend Dr. Bennett and staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

It was overall a good experience. I would definitely recommend it! Dr. Bennett is a great doctor and obviously knows what he is doing. He was very comforting and easy to understand about the diagnosis. He was just a genuine guy and a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

MY TOTAL EXPERIENCE WITH DR BENNETT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL EVERY ACCOUNT I'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH HE DID AN AMAZING JOB ON MY SHOULDER REPLACEMENT. HE'S DONE GREAT WITH EVERYONE I'VE SENT TO HIM I'M A COACH AND WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT HIM

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Bennett and the staff at Conway Orthopaedic are very kind and caring people. I rated my treatment results so low because we are still in the process of figuring out exactly what is wrong.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Bennett saw me on short notice for a first visit. I have had seven knee surgeries on my right knee. He took the time to go through my x-rays and explain them to me. No surgeon has ever done this. I had to wait but can not argue because the actually called me an offered to see me earlier in the day than my normal appointment time was. He was very gentle on my poor beat up knee and was straight forward and direct about the damage and problems. My former doctor had always just told me it was screwed up. He tried to make the steroid shot as painless as possible. He was ready to get me back in the gym and to my workouts but would not back down when I asked about training that he thought inadvisible. I have seen 3 other orthopedics about this knee in the last 20 years. Dr. Bennett is the first who really explained my condition to me.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I recently moved to the area and found myself in need of an orthopedist, so I called the local clinic and was offered an appointment with my choice of physicians, I chose alphabetically and saw Dr. Bennett. At first glance I thought, "he is so young, he can't be a doctor". Don't let his young looks fool you, he is not only a doctor but a Great Doctor! He made me feel comfortable and took time to listen to my problem, offering a solid diagnosis. His nurse Susan, is so kind and caring also. This doctor and nurse are dynamite! I will certainly return to him if I have future needs. I am very pleased with my choice in orthopedic care.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Grant Bennett was so thorough and was so nice!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Grant Bennett's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Qualchoice