Ratings for Dr. Luke A. Grantz

I live quite a ways from Dr. Grantz office but I will not go to anyone else! I've been a patient for 12 years . I do not go on a regular basis but if I feel I need an adjustment I call and get right in! He is very good at what he does and very knowledgeable! I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Grantz always spends time explaining things and does a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I have been going on and off to Dr Grantz for about eight years. I drive a little longer to go to him. I have chronic issues with my neck and lower back. I wish I could visit him monthly but my insurance does not cover "maintenance". When I get to the point where I start to have pain, I see him for a couple of visits and I'm really in a much better place physically. He is very good and I've been to a LOT of chiropractors. I usually complain on sites more than I compliment, so I guess I just wanted to compliment someone who does a good job for once.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I have suffered a long time with neck issues ( years ) and being the stubborn person I am I always assumed it would get better on its own .. - well shame on me. Dr Grant has seen me twice now in a week, and both times he has been able to give me instant relief and more mobility in my neck and shoulder. I stongly recommend him. If you are like me and have never been before you will not know what you are missing and how much better you can feel. Go .. take my word for it - it's so well worth it .. it's not pampering - it's your life !! Sue

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I've been to one other Chiropractor and Dr. Grantz was so much better than the other one. He's very caring and gentle but effective.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Luke A. Grantz's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Chester, OH