Ratings for Dr. Gavin T. Pittman

Thank you Dr Pittman for your professionalism, caring, and skills that made my wife's hip replacement a success. God bless you..

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Pittman was very compassionate, explained things completely, and very skilled in surgery. We were very happy with our outcome and choice.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Gavin Pittman performed both right and left total hip replacements on me. I received excellent, concerned care from him and his team throughout the entire process, pre-op through post-op. Everything was explained to my understanding, all my questions and concerns were addressed. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

very good overall experiance.I had my knee replaced.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I was in pain, and scheduled another appointment at the same place that I had the 1st time. Went there, and was told that the doctor at different place, 15 mins away, which I was not told when scheduling. I drove there, and a mile before the place, got a call saying that i would need to reschedule. I will not see this doctor and will not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Gavin T. Pittman's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Healthnet