Ratings for Dr. Kelvin M. Higa

the experience in his office was terrible treated like cattle He may be a good surgeon but not for me

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Higa Was an excellent surgeon, the staff is very professional, my recovery was easy, and no complications. I have lost 93 pounds and am one year out from my rny. Awesome experience.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Excellent surgeon. Virtually no pain and excellent follow up. Great staff.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Higa is a wonderful Dr. He did my gastric bypass 3 years ago and was so gentle during the surgery I didn't even have any pain afterward! I have had no complications from the surgery. He is an exceptional Dr. and his office and staff are great.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Higa saved my life. Unfortunately I had another doctor do my gastric bypass and had many complications. Dr. Higa did reconstructive surgery on the original botched bypass and has been very attentive to my health needs. I would fully recommend Dr. Higa.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Dr. Higa is the best and his staff is very caring and empathetic. I would recommend him 100%. I had my surgery in 2002 and had no side effects and no complications. I have lost 170lbs and I have no regrets.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Kelvin M. Higa's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1983)