Ratings for Dr. Allen Houshiar

Dr. Houshiar is an amazing doctor. I have been going to him since 2004. I have gone through many medical issues in the last couple of years and every time he has been there for me. Even follows up with other doctors in the case where I was in the hospital. I have been too many doctors that treat their patients like they are a number, but Dr. Houshiar really shows that he cares about the issue and what is the root cause of the issue. I have trusted my friends and family members in his hands knowing that they will be taken care of. Even when I moved down to San Diego I would still come up to see him. I couldn’t ask for a more caring doctor that treats his patients like they are his only patient.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Wonderful Doctor. We trust him fully and would refer him to all our loved ones. My kids love him too. He is very knowledgeable , caring, and helpful. Dr. Allen Houshiar is like family to us.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010