Ratings for Dr. Bruce T. Hutchinson

Please no one go to Dr. Hutchinson. My experience was horrible I'm diabetic so I need my feet checked constantly because I have no feeling in either feet. My first appointment was for the consultation, but he wasn't even there the nurse or receptionist had to call him about 5 6 times yelling at him which I've never heard an employee do eventually he got there 45 minutes later then for himto check my feet it took him over an hour. Second appointment was for him to remove the callus he did not show up until 30 minutes later, but he didn't have anything ready so that took him an hour to set everything I asked him how long is it going to take and was so rude giving me an attitude answering until im done. Well he proceeded cutting more than what he was supposed to there was blood everywhere just dripping never have seen a Dr. so messy he eventually finished in 2 hours and 30 minutes by wrapping my toe with a lot of gauss that was still soacked in blood. I had to call my doctor's office to request another podiatrist so now I have a big cut on my foot with the risk of infection. He is a liability I don't understand why they are still referring patients to him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Bruce T. Hutchinson's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal