Ratings for Dr. Wade I. Newman

Dr. Newman was very kind, extremely gentle and I am a nervous wreck going to see a dentist! Thank you Dr. Newman for putting me at ease, listening to me (first dentist ever to do that!) and for doing superb work. I know I was a handful and he and his staff were excellent. Would recommend them to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Best dental office I have been to. Dr.Newman does excellent dental work! The staff is very personable and friendly. Can't wait to see them again! :-)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Every tooth I had a crown put on has now come out of my mouth. Causing me to have root extractions. This should not happen. So I paid for a crown then extractions now will have implants. Maria is good. The front staff is not helpful will confront you on your way out not bill you correctly, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I had a severe tooth ache, called Dr. Newman at his home on a Friday night and he was kind enough to see me at his office and fix my problem. He was very kind, gracious and gentle. It is rare to find a dentist that has that kind of compassion. Thanks Dr. Newman!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

My family has gone to see Dr. Newman for many years. One Saturday night I noticed that my tooth was splitting and I called him at home. Dr. Newman was kind enough to come into the office and take a look at my tooth at 7PM on a Saturday night and make an appointment on Monday to do a filling since he needed someone else to assist.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Wade I. Newman's Credentials

• West Virginia (Grad. 2000)