Ratings for Dr. Deborah M. Mcmillan

Arrived at the Care Express on Queen Street. First thing I see is the receptionist/nurse getting out of her car. She is on break. She tells me to go in and fill out the form on the clipboard and she will be in to register me when she finishes her break. She said there is no one else there that can to that. #1 - she should not have been parked directly outside the office door. Those spaces should be for patients. #2 - No one else can operate a computer?? Seriously?? If nothing else, the doctor should be able to register a patient, if the office is set up that a person can leave and take a break with no back up. So I fill out my form - sit there for 15 minutes while she finished her break and then another 5 minutes while she converses with someone in the back. Did I mention there were no other patients there but me?? So if the place had 10 people waiting does it shut down while the only computer operator takes a break?? So I get to see the doc and have a rapid strep test which is negative. I'm given a prescription of amoxicillin to start on and told I would receive a call in 24 to 48 hours with the results of a DNA strep test. So 3 days later and I haven't heard anything back, so I call and get someone who tells me sometimes it takes longer than that. Fast forward to 9 days after my appointment. Still heard nothing, called in, got the receptionist/nurse and she told be the doctor never gave instructions to send it out. OMG. And in the meantime, I develop a rash - most likely from the amoxicillin, which I probably didn't need to continue taking, but I'll never know and am now headed to my family doctor for help. Don't EVER EVER go to Care Express on South Queen Street.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I saw Dr McMillan at urgent care. She was amazing and very caring and thorough. I would definitely recommend her. I had a reaction but she did several test that put my mind at ease. Loved her!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Dr. McMillan is awesome. she cares deeply for her patients makes sure they receive any service necessary to assurr their health .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Deborah M. Mcmillan's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)