Ratings for Dr. Nicole M. Carnicella

I would not recommend this practice to anyone. Performed unneeded work and rates are ridculously high. Bottom line in practice is cash flow and not patients. Had to go back several times after each procedure as well to have adjustments work and additional work done.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I thought she was a great dentist. Until she kept telling me I needed filling after filling. I had a filling done in November by December I had to go back because I needed a root canal done. My mouth swelled up multiple times afterwards, all she gave me were antibiotics. I go back a few weeks later and was told I needed to have my tooth pulled. I went for a 2nd opinion and was told by a State College dentist, the canals just needed cleaned out again. I havent had a problem since. I will not go back, she charges high prices for work you dont need done

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

she is great!!! Staff is wonderful too!!! Also love the new spa

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

I hope the previous reviewer changed her mind and went elsewhere. I went to Dr. Carnicella for several years. She lightened my wallet by close to $10000. I don't think all the work was necessary. I have had problems with every procedure she has done on me. In fact, I have permanent hearing damage because of her, as well as other medical problems she caused. Her prices are also outrageous! Her website and ads claim she offers parafin hand treatments, headsets, music, pillows, etc. I was never offered anything. And I certainly spent a lot of time there. If you ask around about Dr. Carnicella, you will find a lot of similar horror stories. I wish I never went there in the first place. Every visit has been a nightmare. If you are looking for a new dentist.....keep looking. If you are a new or current patient...be advised...you may want to find a new dentist as well.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

My appointment was quick and efficient. Dr. Carnicella & staff were very honest, friendly and someone I would trust with my dental care needs. I will be transferring to your office within the next 6 months & I highly recommend others.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011