Ratings for Dr. Dalton J. Miranda

My brother is a patient of Dr. Miranda's and during December he was rushed to Petosky. I am so impressed with Dr. Miranda's knowledge and bedside manner, not only with my brother but also with the family members. We are a very close family and had lots of questions. Needless to say, we were not in the best frame of mind and every one was throwing questions at him. Dr. Miranda was so patient and understanding; he answered every question so that we could understand. There are not many doctors who would put up with such a barrage of questions. Dr. Miranda was answering all these questions at 6:30 p.m. when most doctors would be at home but because he had not yet seen my brother, he was still at the hospital answering all these questions and comforting us. To me and my family he is a very dedicated medical professional. Thank you Dr. Miranda, you are one of the finest physicians I have met.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013