Ratings for Dr. Kevin Leighton

My family has been seeing Dr Leighton for close to 20 yrs now. He has been my autistic son's dr since birth. My son got very sick when he was 4 weeks old. Dr Leighton caught it and we rushed to children's hospital. Had he not done that, my 15year old son would be dead. He's our hero.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Leighton for about 4 years now. I find him to be a very good doctor. I would recommend him to be your family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I developed a blood clot a week after giving birth. My regular physician did not have affiliation with the hospital I was admitted to, and so I was assigned to Dr. Leighton. He could not answer my questions, barely came to see me (thank heavens for my OB/Gyn doctors--who did come to see me even though I was not under their immediate care), and did not give me instructions to follow up with my physician at discharge. I would not recommend Dr. Leighton to anyone. I had a very poor experience with him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

I have seen Dr leighton in the office for several years and i believe he is a wonderful doctor. He always takes his time and really listens to what i am saying. I never feel rushed, or that he is too 'busy' for me. His office can get me in whenever I call, usually the same day. i have known doctors that yell at their patients and make them feel belittled, but he is not like that he treats his patients along with his staff with equal respect. I feel very well taken care of by Dr Leighton.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

i was recently diagnosed with lupus by another doc who found it right away. leighton was my doc for the last 12 yrs and ive been experiencing symptoms for yrs

flag | Submitted March 12, 2006

Dr. Kevin Leighton's Credentials

• Dalhousie Univ, Fac Of Med, Halifax, Ns, Canada (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Butler, PA