Ratings for Dr. Edward E. Leonard

Agree with other reviewers comments. Visited Dr Leonard, hoping that finally I found a doctor of the right specialty and convinced he could help. He did not really seem too interested in solving my complex medical challenge (which was without a correct diagnosis at that time) but reassured me that it was unlikely to be infectious disease related and didn't suggest running any tests. I subsequently found out that I had a chronic tick borne disease and co-infection. 2 years later I'm still receiving treatment to cure my illness.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Very pleasant, amiable doctor, does not cut your short. Like many other ID docs, practices the 'standard of care' which is what keeps sick patients sick. No advice for somebody with proven Lyme infection other than opposing assertive abx regimen for sole reason of ignorance. Could not recommend for somebody with complex problem. Staff did not give me back ID, insurance card, then accused me of forgetting them and offered no apology.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Edward E. Leonard's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Providence