Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Woloszyn

Dr. Woloszyn performed surgery on both of my hands, it has been , 3-4 year's and he performed 2 successful surgeries, I am and have been pain free, thank you so much, you are a heaven sent , God bless you on the superb job you do as a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Thomas Wolosyzn is an amazing hand surgeon. I have the utmost pleasantness for him. His office staff and himself have made me feel like one of the family. He is always available to speak to. He is very informative and takes great pride in his work. His surgical skills are amazing. On both carpal tunnel surgeries, I have no scars showing at all. He also did basal joint and both of my hands are pain free. I love his hospital manners and his staff. If you want the best in hand surgery, I highly recommend him. God continue to bless him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr Woloszyn is the best and made me feel relaxed. His office staff was very efficient and accommodating to my needs.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

I had torn a in ligament my thumb back in September and Dr. Woloszyn began assessing me soon after. He was very attentive and he explained everything in a way that was understandable. The staff was also very helpful. We ended up doing the surgery and that went well as well. Over the course of my 6 months recovery and therapy sessions, Dr. Woloszyn and his team have been there for me and have been very helpful. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the surgery and the staff. They were amazing the entire time I was a patient of theirs.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr. Woloszyn and his staff are wonderful. He treated me for carpal tunnel and I am cured. No pain, recovery was a breeze and he is a prince of a man. And I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Thomas T. Woloszyn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Farsi

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med