Ratings for Dr. Stacie D. Mcclane

I found the office and staff exceptionally gracious and well-informed. Dr. McClane is an exceptionally skilled surgeon. I am very satisfied and happy with the results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Do not go to this doctor for rhinoplasty. The healing after the surgery was fine, but my nose looked worse after the surgery. She did not remove the dorsal hump completely, left the nose looking incredibly wide and unrefined from the frontal view, and she created a droop at the tip. I can't figure out if she is too stupid to realize what she did, or if she thinks the patient is not intelligent enough to see what she did. When I went back to her with concerns, she treated me like a child telling me it looks so much better. After running in numerous friends and being told my nose looked worse, I decided to go back again. The second time around she couldn't deny it and said she would need to redo some of it. I would never trust this surgeon to touch me again. She does not have the skills necessary to perform rhino. She should stick to giving botox injections! I am now paying more to get a revision done.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011