Ratings for Dr. Andrew K. Oh

I don't know if the reviews here complaining about Dr. Oh are legitimate, but he is the only neurologist who spent time with me and explained everything the way no other doctor ever did. Even other doctors at UC Davis. Thank to him my condition is 1. diagnosed, 2. is being treated and. 3. I feel like I have my life back. He is patient, caring and has given me my hope back. Maybe people who complain don't really have anything wrong with them and like to complian? He sure cared about me and answered every question. I'm gratefull.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr oh is not thorough. The appointments were rushed and I am never going back to him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

He didn't seem to show much concern for my condition. I should have paid more attention to his low ratings on other sites.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Oh is amazing. He cured my migraines. I was previously misdiagnosed by a headache neurologist from UC Davis who retired. Dr. Oh is open to newest therapies. He spent time to educate me about migraines, that it's a chronic genetic condition and what lifestyle modifications to make to decrease their frequency. NO one has ever even mentioned it before, they just prescribed drugs and hardly listened. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Andrew K. Oh's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't know if the reviews here complaining about Dr. Oh are legitimate, but he is the only neurologist who spent time with me and explained everything the way..."

January 21, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2569488'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014