Ratings for Dr. Samina Qamar

Dr. Qamar has been very helpful for me. She was able to give me new possible diagnosis' to my existing problem for the last 4 years, referred me to a great doctor and now I've found what is wrong with me after 10 doctors mis-diagnosed me. She's knowledgable and easy to get an appt with. Yeah she's quick, but all doctors at sutter are. A friend of mine worked for Sutter and they have a quota of patients they must see per day, so its not her fault. She was great for the time I had with her. Don't blame the doctor and say she gives Sutter a bad name, they're the reason she couldn't give you all the time in the world.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Very good doctor who pays attention, answers questions, and knows what she's doing!! I really like her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I agree with some of the other comments that she does have a bit of a "god complex" and is quick to discredit any of your own theories to your health problems. She can come across as quite narrow minded. However, she does spend plenty of time with you answering all of your questions and her routine physical exams are very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

This dr. could careless about you, The worst I have ever been too.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Does not take the time to fully understand patient problem, tries to force on too many medications that are not needed and unnecessary, and some prescriptions she can not Or won't even fully explain. Seems like she just throws pills at you & out you go. DO NOT RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

In it for the money, not to help people. Gets offended when you disagree with her and will sabatoge your care in spite for it. HAS A GOD COMPLEX, will trap you into her mercy. I don't think she likes men either. Should practice at Kaiser instead of giving good medical groups like Sutter a bad name.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011